So take a breather, let the creative juices flow and have fun while raising money for the Hope Fund.
November 9th – 11th
214 Highway AIA
Satellite Beach, FL 32937
- Stop in any of these days, pick a project and get creative!
- Be sure to mention Hometown Hope and Mimi will donate 20% of your purchase to the Hope Fund.
- It’s fun for the whole family!
- Make gifts or ornaments for the upcoming holidays.
- No experience or supplies necessary. Mimi and her staff are there to assist you every step of the way.
|10:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||10:30 am – 10:00 pm||Family Day|
|Saturday||10:30 am – 7:00 pm|
The Hope Fund is a program of Hometown Hope, Inc. 501(c)(3) which provides financial and material assistance, helping those who are struggling to stay afloat during a time of crisis or as a result of a medical condition.