Luis Daniel Wilson Leon, better known as “Dani” and his partner were both victims of the tragic shooting at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando.
Hometown Hope was pleased to be able to help Dani’s family, residents of Brevard, raise money towards his burial expenses. While millions of dollars have been donated to the families and victims of the tragic shooting, those families won’t see the money for awhile. In the meantime, Siclaly M. Santiago-Leon and her family are struggling to pay for the plot so that Dani may rest in peace.
Additionally, we would like to express our appreciation to everyone that made the event a success:
- Linda Stahl and her team of instructors
- MAS Karate & Dance Studio for allowing us to use their facility
- Christy Busbey, Independent Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts for her contribution to the raffle and for hosting the “Grab a Bag” fundraiser with a portion of her commissions benefiting Dancing for Dani
- Kathy Shankland of Garden Oasis Massage for donating the Marshmallow Mind Melt Massage to our raffle items.
- Natalie Palmer of Broadway Dance for her donation of a Doterra gift basket to the raffle.
- Isabel Castro for donating a Younique gift basket for the raffle.
- Gregory’s Steakhouse and Comedy Club for their donation of a gift certificate for dinner and a show.
- And of course, everyone that came out to shake their booties with us!